At St. Mary of Lourdes, we offer a Bible Study on Wednesday mornings and Wednesday evenings both in the Fall and again in the Winter/early Spring. The studies help the participants delve into and reflect on the Scripture within their own lives. Each session incorporates discussion and usually a DVD presentation. Parishioners from surrounding parishes are invited to participate.
Upcoming Bible Study Information
For more information, please contact Ileen Grebner, Director of Faith Formation, by calling 309-383-4460 or submitting your information below (see How Do I Find Out More Information?).
Lenten Soup Suppers
During the Season of Lent, we host a Lenten Soup Supper and Speaker Series. This series is held on the Monday’s of Lent (minus the Monday of Holy Week) and features a speaker who takes us on a reflective Lenten journey. The talks may center on the readings for the year or on the themes of Lent but they provide an opportunity for parishioners to enrich their Lenten experience and come together in community with each other.
Each evening begins with prayer at 6pm, followed by the Soup Supper. The speaker is introduced around 6:30pm and our evening ends around 7:30pm.
Please accept a gift from our parish to your home,
a subscription to an incredible new online platform . . . formed.org.
With FORMED, you can…
- Prepare for Sunday Mass by watching an insightful five-minute video by renowned Catholic teachers.
- Enjoy a movie with your family that is both nourishing and entertaining
- Enrich your marriage with the award winning video series Beloved: Finding Happiness in Marriage
- Help your children grow in character and embrace the beauty and wonder of the Faith
FORMED . . . amazing content, available 24/7, to explore, inspire, and grow in your faith!
It’s easy to get started!
- Go to formed.org
- Click on Register
- Create your FREE account by registering under our parish, St. Mary of Lourdes, or by using the parish code below.
- Our Parish Code is: 65e7c0 (that is a zero on the end)
Please enjoy the FREE subscription to FORMED.org.
What is Formed?
How do I find out more information?
For more information or would like to help out with our Lenten Soup Suppers, please contact:
Ileen Grebner, Director of Faith Formation at 309-383-4460 or by completing the form below.